We have been successfully working for more than 15 years in the market of logistics services and customs clearance of goods.
ERGS is known as a company that moves only forward with confident and success-oriented steps. We have become reliable partners, both for large network companies, and for small businesses and individuals.
All specialists of ERGS - 20 employees received special higher education (logistic customs, or economic), and have certificates and permits necessary for work - forwarders, brokers, declarants, which allows us to be an ideological and responsible team to our clients.
The company has implemented a quality control system in accordance with the standard ISO 9001: 2011. And the AEO (Recognized Economic Operator Certificate No.АЕСС 9999 120016) certificate was obtained.
ERGS provides customs logistics services to more than 200 clients, mainly Latvian merchants, as well as entrepreneurs from Lithuania, Estonia, Germany, Poland, Russia, Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan.
The company ERGS provides a full range of logistics services, as well as customs clearance of goods:
* receipt and dispatch of goods in the ports of Latvia - Riga, Ventspils, Liepaja; The Latvian Railway; in the airport of Riga
* transportation by own transport
* Freight forwarding by road, sea, rail and air transport
* customs brokerage services
* own customs terminal services in Riga and Resekne
* registration of customs procedures for all customs regimes with granting a deferment for payment of customs taxes
* registration of European transit to all EU countries at its customs warehouse, Riga seaport, Riga airport, Latvian railway on Latvian-Russian and Belorusian crossings, Estonia, Lithuania, Poland, Finland, Germany
Representation ERGS at the border crossing Terekhovo / Burachki produces the design:
* notifications (preliminary declarations) to Russia
* Internal customs transit procedures in Russia